What is a Private Television Network (PTN)?
A Private Television Network (PTN) is your own branded relaxation television channel that creates a relaxing atmosphere and reinforces your brand with place-based marketing. An eScapes PTN creates a pleasant, stress-free environment by combining serene HD programming and soothing music with your custom messaging that raises customer awareness and promotes your products and services. Your PTN is your own in-house communications platform at a cost that’s significantly less than your monthly cable or satellite bill. It’s never been easier to enhance your brand and professional image with your own PTN – whether you have a single office or hundreds of locations.
What are the benefits of a PTN?
A PTN offers you and your customers many benefits:
- eScapes-Patented 24/7 Hybrid Radio/Television (HRT) content provides powerful and serene episodes of scenic locations and subjects combined with soothing music that engages your clients, patients, visitors, and staff. Over 40 hours of non-repeating HRT programming with monthly updates refreshing the playlist.
- Maximize your patient/client experience – relaxed customers perceive time differently and waiting times seem much shorter. Research has demonstrated that people in a relaxed state of mind retain more information and they also perceive goods and services as having higher monetary valuations.
- A dynamic communications platform that delivers customized, on-demand text messaging, RSS feed, video, static graphic, or banner ads, whenever and wherever you want them. Community outreach, Event Calendars, Products, and Services are opportunities to inform and promote, on a continual basis, to your customers.
- Complete control over the playlist, whether you create it or we do it for you. Managing the playlist is easy and it’s all under your control.
- High quality, professional television branding and image enhancement. A powerful place-based marketing system customized specifically for your business.
- Eliminate competitors’ on-screen advertising and stop the fighting over the TV remote control.